Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Just Let God Lead the Way (4.9.14)

My Child,
Do not look to man to provide directions for your life. 

Heed My voice, and I will make your path straight. 
I understand the need for fellowship; it is what I encourage. 
However, when it comes to the right path to take, 
the steps of a righteous person will be ordered by the Lord. 
The way that I will lead you will be straight and narrow; 
and if you hearken unto My voice, 
you will have no problem following this path. 

Do not become hasty and try to make things happen 
when I don’t respond in your timing. 
Have faith and patience in Me 
to get you where I need you to be. 

When you allow Me to choose the path and lead the way; 
you can walk through that open door with courage and confidence, 
knowing that all is well. 

Just let Me lead the way.
I will bring to pass My perfect will in your life.

_____
Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Psalm 37:23 - The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.

No comments:

Post a Comment