Saturday, April 19, 2014

Enter Into His Presence with Gladness (4.19.14)

My Child,
This day I want to remind you of the love I have in My heart for you.  I loved you before I came into this world. It was My love for you that moved Me to lay down My Son's life for you, so you could have eternal life.  It’s My love for you that moves Me each day to reach out to you and pour blessings upon your life, so that you may have life more abundantly.

It is this same love for you that causes Me to question why you come to Me for help, but then don’t believe in your heart that I will answer.  Just because I don’t answer on your time, it does not mean it’s not yours.  You see, there are times that My love for you will come to you with strong and clear directions to help you understand why the blessing is delayed; then supply you with the strength you need to hold on. My love for you comes with patience; and I want your love for Me to have the same; because if it does, it will help you wait for the fulfillment of your blessing.

Oh, My child, My heart is filled with so much love for you, and I will never forsake you. Just come into the comfort of My presence and spend some time listening to Me this day, and all will be made clear. I am right here. I’ve never left you nor forsaken you; and My love for you will never change no matter what you do.

This day, put aside your fears and enter into My presence with gladness. Think about Me this day. Embrace My love and who I am. I am your Heavenly Father. You will never be able to comprehend how much I love you; so know that I love you so very much, and I pray you will love Me in return.

I love you.
______
John 3:16 - For GOD so loved the world, that he gave his only-begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 10:10 - The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

James 1:4 - But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.


No comments:

Post a Comment