Monday, April 7, 2014

No Matter What the Circumstances, Stand on God's Word. He Will Come Through (4.7.14)

Beloved,
You look at your own life and your circumstances; and feel as though I have forgotten or forsaken you. You dwell upon what you are going through and want to give up all hope for your future. I know things may look impossible for you; but I don’t see them that way.

Where is your faith in Me? 


You have more faith in men, than you do in Me. When will you start trusting Me with everything in your life? Why can’t you trust Me when things aren’t going the way you expected? It is important that you trust Me even when your circumstances seem to be moving in the opposite direction.

My directions may not make sense to you, for My ways are not the world's ways. However, I know what I am doing, and I know the timing of all things. I am the GOD of all power, and nothing is impossible for Me. I am a GOD of My word; and I will keep My word to you.  


Just stand in faith and believe Me. 

Have faith in Me and in My faithfulness, 
instead of your circumstances and men. 

Stand on My Word and watch Me come through for you.
____

Deuteronomy 31:6 - Be strong and of good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy GOD, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Isaiah 55:9 - For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Psalm 118:8 - It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in man.



No comments:

Post a Comment