Friday, April 11, 2014

Meditate on God's Word & Not Your Problems (4.11.14)

Beloved,
Whatever problems you are facing right now, 
do not allow them to consume you.

I know you feel like you should know better by now, 
but I know that sometimes situations can change so fast, 
you may forget for just a moment that I am with you. 

Never doubt in times of trouble 
the things I’ve spoken to you in the light.

Always remember who is in control of everything. I AM. 

Do not worry about changes that may come. 
There will be many changes through the course of your life. 
However, I promised you good things, 
so do not focus on what you see with your natural eye, 
but believe only. 

Place your future in My hands and rejoice.
Knowing I have promised to bless those 
who are obedient to My Word. 

You are My joint heir with Jesus; 
therefore, do not allow these problems to cause you to forget that. 

Now meditate on My Word and not your problems.

_____
Matthew 6:34 - Take therefore, no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself.

Romans 8:17 - And if children, then heirs; heirs of GOD, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

Romans 12:21 - Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.


No comments:

Post a Comment