Thursday, April 3, 2014

Never Allow Anything to Interrupt Your Walk with God (4.3.14)

My Children,
The enemy is working hard to undermine the faith you have in Me with subtle distractions. You are stressing out about things you have no control over. Do not be afraid of the enemies attacks. Release your fears and the things that are worrying you into My hands. I am the only One who can turn your situation around and make things work out for your good. Me alone, not man!!!

Do not give into anything that has the potential to destroy your faith and confidence in Me. Stand strong and know beyond the shadow of a doubt that I am in control and I will direct your steps. I will provide all that you need to accomplish what I have placed before you. Never allow anything to interrupt your walk with Me.

When you need wisdom for the journey, ask of Me, and I will give you wisdom. Refuse to allow issues that have recently surfaced to have preeminence in your life. Remember, I am Jehovah Shammah, your forever present GOD. When you feel as though the world is closing in on you, come to Me and you will surely find rest. 

Have faith in the things I have promised you. 
_____
James 1:5 - If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of GOD, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Psalms 91:5 - Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day

Psalm 27:1 - The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?



No comments:

Post a Comment