Monday, April 21, 2014

You Must Move Beyond Your Crossroad, to Walk Into Your Destiny (4.21.14)

Beloved,
I see that your heart is full of pain. I see you sitting at the crossroads, forcing yourself just to exist, feeling nothing but spiritual and emotional burnout. I also see those of you who are sitting at the crossroads, weary from the years of waiting to see the fulfillment of My promises for your life. Let Me remind you, that you shall see your heart, spirit and body healed; then you shall see the restitution and restoration of all things lost. 

However, in order for this to happen, you must move beyond your crossroad.

Right now, you’re feeling shut down and sitting at the crossroad because of betrayal, hurt and abandonment. You’ve separated yourself from everyone you once trusted, even Me. You’ve allowed a spirit of self-pity to hold you hostage and now you’re stuck and feeling sorry for yourself. It’s time for you to get past your Ziklag crossroad and move on. It’s time to cross over. It’s time to stop saying, “I have nothing left to give”; for each time you say this, that’s what exactly what you’re left with, nothing.

Deep within your heart, you know that all I have promised you, shall come to pass. Don’t allow the hurt and pain to continue to speak for you. You may not know how, or when it will come to pass, but you know it shall happen. I say, it is time to arise and go forth. It is time for you to leave the crossroad that has held you captive. 

Arise, do not be stagnate anymore.  
Arise in faith, and free yourself from this crossroad.

My child, I am ready to move in your life. 
Are you ready to move with Me? 

Then linger no more. I have chosen you and I knew this day would come. Remember, I also know how everything will end. So, arise and be eager to see Me move in your life. Arise from this crossroad, with your faith renewed in Me, and be ready to receive. 

Arise My Beloved, arise with Me.
Move from this crossroad and walk into your destiny.

_____
Genesis 13:17 - Arise, walk through the land in the length of it and in the breadth of it; for I will give it unto thee.

Deuteronomy 2:2-3 - And the LORD spake unto me, saying, Ye have compassed this mountain long enough: turn you northward.

Jeremiah 31:25 - For I have given rest to the weary and joy to the sorrowing."(NLT)

Psalm 116:8 - For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling.


No comments:

Post a Comment