Saturday, April 12, 2014

Seek Jesus With Your Whole Heart, He Will Do What You Cannot (4.12.14)

You’ve come to what you see as an impasse. 
You’ve been searching and searching for a way around it, 
but all of your efforts have failed. 

In your heart, you struggle with whether you should even ask for help. Who can you ask? You’ve learned from past mistakes that not everyone is who they proclaim to be. Yes, there is something within you that does not like to admit that you cannot handle this roadblock yourself. Now what do you do?

You come to Me. There’s nothing wrong with admitting you need help. Everyone, even I at some point, needs help. When I needed help, I called upon My Father; and He sent the angels to minister unto Me. You don’t have to struggle with this alone. I am here. Just bring Me your impossibilities. Doing the impossible gives Me the opportunity to show My power and glory. 

Seek Me with your whole heart, and I will do what you cannot.

You don’t have to stand alone.  It will bring Me joy and delight to move that stumbling block out of your way. However, you nust decide if you want My help.
_____
Jeremiah 32:17 - Ah Lord GOD! Behold; thou hast made the heaven and the earth by though great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee:

Psalm 46:1 - GOD is our refuge and strength; a very present help in trouble


No comments:

Post a Comment