Monday, April 28, 2014

You are an Example to More People Than You Know (4.28.14)

My Child,
Your praise and worship has flooded the heavens. 
Things that once hindered your blessings are gone. 
Great things are headed your way. 

Do not worry about the situation you’re in, because it won’t last for very long. Expect things to change for the better very soon. The discipline, integrity and faith you have displayed, has allowed Me the opportunity to show people how I reward those that walk according to My Word. 

I know that you might not realize this, but you are an example to more people than you know. As with My servant David, I have examined your heart and find it to be good. Your mistakes won’t stop Me from blessing you. I am no respecter of person; just as I blessed my servant David, so I shall bless you.

Be encouraged.  For great things are coming your way soon, because nothing can stop My hand. Just when the enemy thought all of his wicked schemes would manifest, I will show up and undo all that he has done. I will prepare a table for you in the presence of your enemies. I will punish those that do evil. 

Be faithful to me and I will bless you.
_______
Joel 2:21 - Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice: for the LORD will do great things.

Deuteronomy 28:2 - And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy GOD.

Acts 10:34 - Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that GOD is no respecter of persons.



No comments:

Post a Comment