Saturday, April 5, 2014

You Have Believed God for Your Blessings (4.5.14)

Beloveds,
When My prophet Abraham laid his son on the altar to be sacrificed, he trusted Me with his heart, mind, body, and soul. Today, I have provided you with a ram in the thicket. There will be a return of all that was stolen from you. Right now as we speak I have a blessing waiting for you. You have believed Me for this blessing, and now I will manifest it.

The things that you’ve freely let go of, I am returning to you many times over. The things that you’ve prayed about, and believed, have come to pass. Oh, you never knew how it would happen; you just kept the faith and believed that I would honor My Word.

Deliverance is here! You kept the faith, passed the test and relied solely upon Me to supply all your needs. I am flowing through your life right now as you read this message. Rise up and receive within your spirit what I am giving you. Just as it is in Heaven, it shall also be on Earth. This blessing is yours, claim it and nothing will ever take it away.

Meditate on My Word: 
Genesis 22:12-14
And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest GOD, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me. Then Abraham looked up and saw a ram caught by its horns in a thicket. So he took the ram and sacrificed it as a burnt offering in place of his son. Abraham named the place Jehovah-Jireh (which means "the LORD will provide"). To this day, people still use that name as a proverb: "On the mountain of the LORD it will be provided."


No comments:

Post a Comment