Monday, April 14, 2014

Surround Yourself with People who are Rooted & Grounded in God's Word (4.14.14)

My Child, 
You have allowed anxiety to creep in 
and it is acting like an infection that won't heal.

If left untreated, your anxiety will fester into a full blown disease 
that will slowly take over your life. 
I have all things under My control. No need to worry. 
Do not allow difficult conditions, negative reports and out-of-control situations 
to undermine your faith in what I am able and willing to do on your behalf. 

I can heal all that concerns you. 
All you have to do is give Me complete control 
and I will put My balm on it. 
Put your trust completely and fully in Me. 
Trust Me.

I know that in the past it may have appeared as if I let you down; 
however, just because some of your prayers haven’t been answered yet, 
that does not mean that I have left you out in the cold. 
I am working matters out for your benefit, 
as well as Mine. 

Without a doubt, I am with you forever, 
interceding on your behalf. 
Therefore, cast aside all negative thoughts and think on good things. 
Surround yourself with people who are rooted and grounded in My Word; 
people who are uplifting, who are full of faith, 
and then you will be reassured in your faith and inner soul 
to never worry because of who I Am. 
Just believe in Me.
_____________
John 14:1 - Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

Romans 8:27 - And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Romans 15:1 - We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves.



No comments:

Post a Comment