Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Look to God & Stand on His Word, For Nothing is too Hard for God (4.23.14)

Psalm 89:21 - With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him.

Beloved,
There is nothing that is too hard for Me. Listen to My words and let them feed you. There is nothing, nothing too difficult for Me. I will open doors and I will close them. I set the sun in the sky each morning and I breathe life into each new day. How can this be? It all comes from My hand.

So My child, whatever you are facing at this time, whatever is in front of you, it is not too much for Me. I am the one that will change and rearrange. I am the one that will turn what the enemy meant for bad, into good. Don’t allow him to cause you to faint at what is in front of you, and don’t depend on your own strength to change anything. Take My hand and lean on Me.

Keep your face looking towards the hills from whence cometh your help. Look to Me. Stand on My word and allow Me to work things out in your life. Nothing, nothing can separate us; nothing can come between us, and nothing can harm you. I am watching over you, know that My eyes are always open, and I do not slumber, nor do I sleep.

Give to Me all your cares, worries and anything that concerns you. Place all in My hand, and think about them no more. I am here to release you from them. Hand them over to Me and walk in My strength.

Take My hand and walk into your new destiny.

- My Prayer Confession -
Precious Father, 

Yes Lord, I will take Your hand, 
and be not afraid of what may come my way. 

Thank You for watching over me so lovingly. 
Thank You for Your precious love. 

I know that I can face anything if I keep my hand in Yours 
and don’t let go.

I’m still holding on Lord; 
I'm still holding on.

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment