Thursday, December 15, 2016

A Change is Soon to Come. Let the Joy of the Lord be Your Strength. (12.15.16)

My Child,
With every step you take, you’re getting closer to your destiny.  Therefore, do all you can to keep your attitude positive and stand in faith. 

I know you are experiencing a setback, but it has not come to destroy you. It won’t last.  I won’t let it.  This too shall pass.  Believe in what I’ve told you, and take every thought captive.  Choose not to allow your mind to dwell on what you see.  Instead, choose to set your mind on things above by thinking, meditating, and feeding on My Word.

Trust Me when I say, a change is soon to come. 
As a matter of fact, things are changing at this very moment. 

Of course, the enemy of your soul will try to make you think that nothing is happening when you look at your situation. However, that is when you fight the good fight of faith, keep your faith in Me and not in the circumstances that you see.

Keep your attitude positive and let the joy of the Lord be your strength.

My child, you are entering a time of recovery,
but you must press your way through
all hindering forces to receive.

Yes, press your way. 

I know you may not feel like it at times,
but those are the times when you must
press even harder.

The enemy doesn’t want your vision to come to pass; therefore, in the midst of the storm, keep your attitude positive.  Stagger not at My Promises through unbelief, keep your faith strong and know that I Am more than able to deliver on My Word to you. 

Now, keep your attitude positive.
Trust in Me, and know that change,
a very good change, is coming soon.


Read and Meditate on His Word
Philippians 4:8 - Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of a good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things

2 Corinthians 10:5 - Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of GOD, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;


Romans 4:19-21 - And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sara's womb: He staggered not at the promise of GOD through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to GOD;  And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform. 

1 Timothy 6:12 - Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses. 

1 Thessolonians 5:18 - In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of GOD in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Psalm 146:2 - While I live will I praise the LORD: I will sing praises unto my GOD while I have any being.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment