Sunday, December 18, 2016

Pray, and Worry Not (12.18.16)

My Child,
I see the obstacles that you are facing; which is causing your faith and peace to be disturbed. Many things have happened, causing the stress in your life to increase. I know all about it and I see what the enemy is trying to do. Does it feel as though the bottom of the stress bucket has fallen out and you are saturated with issues? 

Pray, and worry not, beloved.

My child, when has worrying ever made things better? 
I know you’re wondering if prayer still works.
Yes, praying to Me still works. 

Prayer is powerful.

The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man or woman availeth much.
Place your worries at the Cross then humble yourself.
Pray and cast all your cares upon Me.

There are three things you need to do,
pray, trust Me and stand on My Word.

My Child, ask for wisdom about everything that is causing you to worry; then be obedient to how the Holy Spirit will lead you.

I Am the One who can heal and deliver you from all your fears. You know, My Child, worry is fear; and I did not give you a spirit of fear. Pray about all things and I Will give you Peace, as I answer your prayers, according to My Will.

Precious one, be at peace and never doubt
that I Will do what is best for you.

Read and Meditate on His Word
John 14:27 - Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. 

Luke 18:1 - And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint; 

Philippians 4:6-7 - Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto GOD. And the peace of GOD, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

James 5:16 - Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

1 Peter 5:6-7 - Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of GOD, that he may exalt you in due time: Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment