Friday, December 23, 2016

Turn It All Over to Him, God Will Handle It (12.23.16)

Faith Believers,
Now is the season when the enemy will do whatever he can to destroy you; or cause you to become overwhelmed by your circumstances, responsibilities, or finances.  
 - Marilyn

My Child,
Release your concerns and distress to Me. I cannot take care of what is causing you pain if you do not release everything to Me.  I promised you that when the enemy comes in like a flood, My Spirit will raise up a standard against him. 

Therefore, do not fear his tactics anymore,
turn them over to Me, I will handle it.

Trust Me to strengthen you when you are weak.
Seek Me in the midst of this turmoil
      and I will give you peace. 
Refuse to overreact emotionally, and I will
      release unspeakable joy into your life.
There is nothing that I won’t do for those who love Me and seek Me.
Trust Me to give you the necessary resources and wisdom
     needed when you are being attacked by the enemy.  

My Child, do not be afraid. 

I Am with you to bring you through every dilemma, and to cause you to be strong and victorious.  I want you to see this trial as a hiccup, for this will not last forever.

Now stand on My Word and rebuke
     the feeling of being overwhelmed.
Have renewed hope and faith that
     nothing is impossible with Me.


Read and Meditate on His Word:
Psalm 61:2 - From the end of the earth I will cry to You, When my heart is overwhelmed; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

Proverbs 8:17 - I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.

Isaiah 59:19 - So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.

Luke.1:37 - For with GOD nothing shall be impossible.

1 John 5:4-5 - For whatever is born of GOD overcomes the world; and this is the victory that has overcome the world – our faith. And who is the one who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of GOD.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment