Friday, December 30, 2016

Let God's Power & Words take You from the Prison, to the Palace; for You are God's Secret Weapon. Let Him Breathe New Life Into You. Trust Him. (12.30.16)

My Child,
I know that you are tired and  weary, feeling like there is no more strength or faith left in you right now to believe again in the Words or the Vision that I spoke to you so long ago.

I know that you have seen many false starts, and then, what little came to pass seemed to fly away before your disappointed eyes.  All of this has left you discouraged and despondent; and now you find yourself too weak to stand up one more time.  But I want you to know that even now, in your weakness and your inability, you will see that I Am STILL ABLE to breathe new life into the vision that I have given you.

I understand there have been times when you felt like Joseph - waiting alone in loneliness and isolation - and even whispering, "what's the use in all of this; it always just comes to nothing."  However, know that on this day I Will breathe My New Life into you. My Power and Words can and WILL take you from the prison in which you feel you’ve been in, to the palace - in just a day.

I call upon you RIGHT NOW to trust in who I Am; and in My Heart of Love for you.
I Am the same GOD that sought you out and saved you.
I Am the same GOD that filled you with My Spirit and set you before My people to minister My Words to them.
I Am the same GOD, who promised to never leave you nor forsake you.

I’ve kept that promised.
I’ve never left your side, not even for a second,
        during this long period of purification and transformation.

I had to prune you down to the roots,
so you could be healed at the root level.

I needed every area of your heart and life examined
so there wouldn’t an open door for the enemy
to use against you once I began to move you forward
in greater power and anointing.

I Am more than able to bring new life into that which seems as though it is utterly dead.  Do not look at the desolation of what was lost, but rather look at all I have changed and healed in you.

My Child, you never knew it,
but you are My Secret Weapon,
hidden for this day and for this hour
to destroy the works of the enemy.

My Precious Child, Trust in who I AM, and
believe that I AM able to breathe new life into all
that I Have spoken to and promised you, so long ago.


Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Deuteronomy 7:9 - Know therefore that the LORD thy GOD, he is GOD, the faithful GOD, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations; 

Habakkuk 2:3 - For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry. 

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 - And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore, I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong. 

1 Thessalonians 5:21 - Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Hebrews 3:6 - But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.

Hebrews 4:14 - Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of GOD, let us hold fast our profession.

Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)


No comments:

Post a Comment