Friday, December 16, 2016

The Importance of God's Leadership & the Power of Prayer (12.16.16)

Faith Believers,
Moses understood the importance of prayer.

He met with GOD in a tent outside the camp, where the multitudes dwelt. Before he returned to his daily responsibilities and tasks, he cried unto the Lord, If Your presence does not go with us then do not lead us up from here - Exodus 33:15. Moses knew there would be difficulties, problems, and trials along the way. He knew that he needed the leadership of GOD.

Jesus was not teaching the disciples that there would be no struggles for the man of prayer; He was teaching just the opposite.

Jesus taught us that we all need the leadership of GOD in the midst of the trials. Otherwise, we will fall into the snare of the devil. satan is cunning, and satan continuously sets traps for the Christian. Doing everything within his power to tempt and defeat the Christian.

Those who serve the Lord can be sure assured that GOD’s protection is over them.
  -  Marilyn


~ Prayer ~
Faithful Father,

Often I try to deal with the problems and difficulties
in my life on my own; instead of inviting You into
the midst of my circumstances.

Help me through my struggles
as I seek to allow You to lead me
through all of my trials and uncertainties;
as well as any pitfalls and traps
set up against me by satan.

Through You Father God I have the victory
as I seek Your Face and yield to
Your leadership in every aspect of my life.

Thank You that I am able to rest in
full assurance that You are watching
over me as I place my reputation,
abilities and even my safety into
Your extremely capable Hands.

In Your Son Jesus' name,

Amen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment