Monday, December 26, 2016

Give, Give, Give... So that You May be Blessed More (12.26.16)

My Child,
Give, so that I may bless thee more. 

Whatever you sow in secret,
I shall reward thee openly.

Sow
 a lot of love and kindness. 
Sow
 charity and forgiveness,
and you shall reap bountifully. 

If you 
sow gratitude and generosity,
you will never experience lack. 

Sow seeds of hope, and
reap the benefits of everlasting joy. 

When you sow seeds of hope, you shall
reap fulfillment beyond your imagination. 

Sow bountifully and you will see your 
seed increase;
as you become a blessing to those around you. 

Give, My child, give, so that I may bless thee more.

Read and Meditate on His Word
Luke 6:38 - Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again. 

Acts 20:35 - I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.

2 Corinthians 9:6 - But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully.


No comments:

Post a Comment