Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Do Not Worry About Tomorrow (12.14.16)

My Child,
Why are you worried about your future?  
Do not concern yourself with the tomorrows of your life. 
Why, don’t you know how safe your tomorrows are with Me? 
Why have you allowed yourself to be
motivated by fear and not faith? 

I hold your times and seasons in My Hands. 
Therefore, please stop allowing fear to
motivate you to do things your own way. 


Don’t you understand that when you allow fear and worry to control your life, it pulls you away from Me?  I did not give you a spirit of fear I gave you the spirit of faith, power and a sound mind.  Those who put their faith and trust in Me shall not be troubled, because they know Me, and they are walking in My Perfect Love.  They know they are safe with Me.

Let Me remind you again, I hold your times and seasons in My Hands.  So, do not concern yourself with the tomorrows of your life. Let your faith in Me stand, as you put your trust in My Ability to bring you through every difficult situation. 

I Am with you, and I will NOT leave you. 
Put your faith and trust in Me ALWAYS. 

I Am your safe haven.
I Am your strong tower.

Therefore, do not worry about your future,
your future is in My Hands.  



Read and Meditate on His Word
Matthew 6:31-34 - Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. But seek first the kingdom of GOD and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.  Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
 
Proverbs 18:10 - The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.

2 Timothy 1:7 - For GOD hath not given us the spirit of 
fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.


1 John 4:18 - Such love has no fear, because perfect love expels all fear. If we are afraid, it is for fear of punishment, and this shows that we have not fully experienced his perfect love.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment