Friday, December 9, 2016

Stand in Agreement with God's Word, Do Not Doubt & Watch.... (12.9.16)

Faith Believers,
In Luke 1:26-38, we find the story of Mary’s encounter with the angel Gabriel, who announces to her that she would be carrying the Son of GOD.  She responded, “be it unto me according to thy word.”  She responded with simple faith to be unto her all that Gabriel, representing the Lord, had spoken. 

Luke 1:38 - And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her. 

Such faith! How would you have responded if you were in Mary’s place, and an angel of the Lord came to give you a Word from the Lord? Would you have agreed with the Word and waited for His promise to come to pass?

I know tumultuous circumstances may surround the dream, or the Word, that the Lord has placed within us. However, we must respond in faith and say, “Lord; it will be unto Me according to Thy word;"  because the Word of the Lord says, “He shall supply all our needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."  That settles it!  It is done!!

The Lord is simply looking for us to stand in agreement with His Word, to bring to earth what has already been established in Heaven.

Therefore, agree with His Word and do not doubt,

then watch as His Will is done in your life,
as it is in Heaven.
  -  Marilyn

Matthew 6:10 - Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. 



Be Encouraged by My Still Small Voice

My Child,
Only believe and have 
simple faith. 
Faith in Me is what you need. 
Just rest in faith, believing that I Am working,
even when nothing seems to be changing.

Call those things that be not as though they were, and trust in Me.   Yes, have faith and trust. Trust that what I’ve told you will come to pass.  Have faith that the way has already been made, rest in My Word, and it shall be done as you believe.

Take hold of My Promises and all the good things that I've said I would do.

Put aside the words of the enemy and the fears of your heart.

Loose yourself from all that is not of Me and stand in faith. 

Stand in faith, believe that I Am acting on your behalf,
and it will be done according to My Word.



Read and Meditate on His Word

Matthew 9:27-29 - And when Jesus departed thence, two blind men followed him, crying, and saying, Thou Son of David, have mercy on us. And when he was come into the house, the blind men came to him: and Jesus saith unto them, Believe ye that I am able to do this? They said unto him, Yea, Lord. Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you.

Philippians 4:19 - But my GOD shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. 
Romans 4:17 - (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even GOD, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.


No comments:

Post a Comment