Thursday, December 8, 2016

God's Grace & Favor are Upon You (12.8.16)

My Child,
My Grace will flow from you, to all those around you, as you share your love for Me.

Do not fear what others are saying, or what they think of your past, for I shall surely help you. Trust Me to give you the grace to meet every challenge with wisdom and strength.

I Am with you, and My grace surrounds you.
 
Yes, you have My Grace and Favor upon your life, so do not limit Me because I Am able to do abundantly more than you think I can. My Grace will go before you and will open doors that others said were impossible.

So, please do not be afraid to take that step of faith, for I have planned your destiny, and even if you make a wrong turn, My Grace is bigger than any disappointment or failure.

My Grace has brought you this far
and My Grace will lead you the rest of the way.


Read and Meditate on His Word
2 Corinthians 12:9 - And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
 
Ephesians 3:20 - Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, 
 
Numbers 11:23 - And the LORD said unto Moses, Is the LORD'S hand waxed short? thou shalt see now whether my word shall come to pass unto thee or not


 

No comments:

Post a Comment