Thursday, December 22, 2016

If Caught Between a Rock & a Hard Place, Choose The Rock. For God is Your Rock..... (12.22.16)

Beloved,
I see your dilemma - that you seem to be between a rock and a hard place.

I say to you, if you feel like you’re caught between a rock
and a hard place - choose to cling to the Rock. 
Yes, raise your voice and cry out to the Rock.
I Am the Rock of your salvation, refuge, strength and the Rock of your defense. 

All other rocks and stumbling blocks will crumble under the power of My Word.

When you feel the pressure of this world coming against you, come to Me.  Because, stress and pressure are signs that you need a time of restoration, guidance and renewed strength.  I don’t want you to crumble under the pressure of your responsibilities.  Rather, come to Me to be renewed and strengthened; so that you can face the challenges, with the assurance of complete victory.

Trust Me, the Lord your God, to enable you to go beyond your physical and emotional limitations; to complete the tasks at hand.  Every time you adopt the attitude of a victim you are not exercising your faith.  What you are doing, is allowing spirits of doubt and negativity to take control and block your blessings.

My Child, you are equipped to overcome every problem by the power and the authority that I have given you.  Believe that you are above only and not beneath; and you will be victorious in all things.

Stay close to Me, dwell in My presence and keep your mind on Me. 

And when you have done all you know to do, stand and release the situation to Me and rely on the Rock for help.  Stand and have confidence that not only have I heard your prayers, but that your answers are on the way.

Do not despair and do not be afraid.
I will make a way where there seems to be no way. 
Trust the Rock and He will bring you out of
the hard place to complete victory.


Read and Meditate on His Word
Psalm 62:7 - In GOD is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in GOD.

Psalm 89:26 - He shall cry unto me, Thou art my father, my GOD, and the rock of my salvation.

Psalm 94:22 - But the LORD is my 
defence; and my GOD is the rock of my refuge.

Isaiah 26:3-4 - Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength: 

1 John 5:14-15 - And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask 
anything according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment