Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Speak My Child, Speak!! And Know that Nothing Can Stop My Word (12.20.16)

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with GOD, and the Word was GOD. The same was in the beginning with GOD.  And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us and we beheld His glory as of the only begotten of the Father. - John 1:1

My Child,

In the beginning, I spoke one Word - and it was so.  When I said, "Let there be light," there simply was light.  With just one word, with just one whisper, I spoke; and man became a living being.

I have given to each of  you My Word. 
I have given you My Authority.
I have given you all the resources you will ever need to defeat the enemy, and I say to you SPEAK CHILD, SPEAK!

Don’t you know there is a creative force
that resides within your Spirit? 
The same Spirit that raised My Son from the dead,
now dwells within your mortal beings.

Speak child, and know that My Word is not confined by any circumstances.

Nothing can stop My Word. 

My Word goes forth and accomplishes what I have commanded it to accomplish.  It will not return to Me void.  My  Word, and faith in My Word, are all that you will ever need to change your circumstances and situations. 

My Word transcends even the stars in the heavens. 
Heaven and earth shall one day pass away,
but My Word will remain forever.

My Word is your sword in this battle. 
Use My Word and watch demons will flee.
When you release My Word in faith over your circumstances,
mountains are moved, walls come down, and giants are subdued.
My Word has power, My Word has authority. 
Stand upon My Word and nothing will overtake you.
Oh, speak, child 
speak

Speak and watch the mountains move out of your way.

Speak and watch your night turn into day! 

Speak and watch the walls fall down before your very eyes.

Speak and watch the giants flee from your very presence. 

SO, SPEAK MY CHILD, SPEAK!!!!


 
Read and Meditate on His Word
Ezekiel 12:25 - For I am the LORD: I will speak, and the word that I shall speak shall come to pass; it shall be no more prolonged: for in your days, O rebellious house, will I say the word, and will perform it, saith the Lord GOD. 

Ezekiel 12:28 - Therefore say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; There shall none of my words be prolonged any more, but the word which I have spoken shall be done, saith the Lord GOD. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment