Wednesday, December 7, 2016

A "More of Him. Less of Me." Prayer (12.7.16)

Lord GOD,
My heart is often not prepared to hear Your voice!

Forgive my lack of attentiveness to Your Word,
and my inability to block out all of the chaos
that sometimes surround me.

I need to hear from you Lord on a daily basis.

Help me to recognize that You are the Only One that has total control over my life, so when I do all the talking, I am not respecting nor valuing the absolute fact that You live in me and desire to commune with me.

May I learn, through patience, how to sit in Your lovely Presence and soak in the vastness of all that You are; without having to say anything. Please show my spirit how to be in a continual state of worship, desire and readiness to hear Your Voice.

Father, send the Holy Spirit to live and dwell within me,
to direct each of my steps and to keep me on the right path;
as I face trials and tribulations that sometimes
appear to be unbearable.

I know Lord that You are Alpha and Omega; the beginning and the end of all things; and that you have all power over every situation.

Keep me GOD in Your Perfect Peace, as I sit at Your feet,
waiting to hear your voice.

Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment