Thursday, December 1, 2016

God has Closed a Door. Leave it Shut, for He has Opened New Doors. (12.1.16)

My Child,
You’re wondering why your way seems blocked.
I closed a door you left open.
I closed a door that was a place of bondage for you. 

You didn’t recognize the bondage that the door was causing in your life.  So, when you prayed and asked Me to direct your path, I closed it.  I will not allow My children to be fooled by the tricks of the enemy.

I’ve opened new doors to show you a better way, My Way.  Look to Me and trust Me in all situations.  I will show you the right direction.  It’s a way that is not hindered by the ways of man.  I will show you a new way that’s fresh and filled with unlimited possibilities. 

Therefore, leave the door of bondage closed. 
Don’t worry about what you think you lost
during your time there. 

It doesn’t matter, for I have
so much more to give you.
 


Read and Meditate on His Word
Psalm 32:8 - I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye. 

Psalm 121:1-2 - I will lift up 
mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. 

Psalm 121:7-8 - The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even 
for evermore

2 Corinthians 2:11 - Lest satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment