Monday, April 17, 2017

Being Ready for "The Next Step" (4.17.17)

My Child,
My Word is a light unto your path, and I will guide you every step of the way, but oftentimes you want a floodlight to make the entire journey clear.

If you knew everything that was ahead, you would be
     too afraid to step out in faith to reach your blessings.
However, I know if I show you one step at a time, you will
     build up the faith to overcome each step.

Even though I have many good things planned for you, each one must come in the correct timing, My timing. Showing you too much might tempt you to get ahead of My Plans, and I don’t want you to be out of My Will for your life.

Please don’t think that I Am withholding anything from you.
I know your journey, and I know how much you can handle.

Trust in My Timing to reveal your next step,
    and to provide provisions.

Therefore, do not be discouraged that the entire picture is not clear.

Rather rejoice, because each step makes you
    stronger, wiser, and equips you for something greater.

Be patient, rest in Me this day,
   so that you can be ready for the next step.

Meditate on My Word:
Psalm 119:105  ;  Psalm 32:8  ;  Psalm 139: 3
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment