Monday, April 10, 2017

God Calls You to Leave the Past Behind & Fully Embrace the New Blessings He is Bringing Into Your Life (4.10.17)

My Child,
You must now move on to newer and higher things.
No longer long for the past; regardless
     of how good it seemed 
for you. 

You are about to enter into a new realm with greater glory and higher visions. Be ready to receive and expect major blessings to come your way.  Your patience and 
sowing faithfully into the Kingdom has not gone unnoticed.  Neither has your steadfastness through hard times gone unseen.  Nothing escapes My Presence.  
So, I call for you today to leave the past behind
    and fully embrace the new blessings I Am
    about to bring into your life.

Embrace this new beginning, and soon you shall see spiritual blessings poured out in such magnitude that you won’t be able to contain them. 

It is time for a new start, a new season, a regeneration of My Purposes.

If you can receive it, I Am going to begin to do exceedingly abundantly above all that you can even believe or expect in your life. 

It is My Gift to those who have ears to hear, and the heart to receive it, by faith. 

Therefore, be obedient, stay faithful and embrace the new.

And My Child, never 
forget,
     I Am always working on your behalf.

Read and Meditate on God's Word
Isaiah 43:18-19 - Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. 

Malachi 3:10 - Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. 

Ephesians 3:20 - Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment