Sunday, April 2, 2017

His Word is True (4.2.17)

John 15:7 - If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
Because HE said it; it has to be true.
Therefore, I will believe it in My heart and confess it with my mouth. 

I am standing firm on the promise of GOD. 

GOD's Word has promised to deliver me and I believe it.
I will not be moved by what I see in my outer world.

It does not matter what the doctor says.
It does not matter what the banker says.
It does not matter what threat 
comes my way. 

GOD's Word is true.
Romans 3:4 - GOD forbid: yea, let GOD be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.
Anything that speaks against what GOD has promised me is a lie, and I will not believe it.

GOD does the work.
My job is to stand firm on the sure foundation of His Word
    and confess what His Word says.


I AM healed.
I AM safe.
I AM prospered.
I AM delivered.
I AM powerful by His Spirit.

Thank you, Jesus, 
for my deliverance today.
Isaiah 55:11 - So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
Meditate on this promise from GOD each day.

Let His Word build faith in your heart.
Speak His Word as you go about your day.

Praise and thank GOD that His promises
    are alive in your life today.


And if, you find yourself speaking or thinking anything
that goes against your promise from GOD,
repent immediately and fill your mouth and heart
    with GOD's truth, His Word.

GOD’s Word is true and it won’t return to Him void.
Read and Meditate on His Word:
Jeremiah 23:29 - Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?


No comments:

Post a Comment