Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Be Still & Allow God's Joy to Flow in Your Life (4.25.17)

My Child,
Be still and be sensitive to the work of My Spirit in your life. 
Come and abide in My presence. 

If you allow Me, I will release a deep work of joy that will spring up like a well of water from the depth of your being.  It will be a joy that transcends and overcomes every circumstance the enemy has used to try to bring you down with negativity and despair.

If you yield to the move of My Spirit, My virtue will flow forth to bring healing and restoration to every area of your life. 

It will restore fresh hope and faith to you; and turn your mourning into joy.  All that you thought was swept away in your storm filled days, will be flowing into you with great tidings of joy.

So, My Child, be still and allow My joy to flow into your life; and to bring you into the abundance of blessings that I have waiting for you to receive.


Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Psalm 5:11 - But let all those rejoice who put their trust in You; let them ever shout for joy, because You defend them; let those also who love Your name be joyful in You.

Psalm 32:11 - Be glad in the LORD, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart. 

John 15:11 - These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full. 

John 16:24 - Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.



No comments:

Post a Comment