Sunday, April 9, 2017

Your Time of Restoration is Coming. You Have Endured Well.... (4.9.17)

My Child,
Rejoice! I say rejoice!
For a time of renewal, a time of refreshing, is coming upon you.

I have chosen this time to start restoration in every area of your life. Your time of testing is coming to an end. You have endured well.

Now, I Am releasing a time of refreshing and restoration upon My people. I Am restoring all that the enemy has taken from you. Now is the time for you to stand on My Word and decree it in your life. Stand, lift up your voices in praises to My Name; because a new day has begun.

My Time of Restoration has begun in your life.


To those who are in the wilderness, to those who are going through trials of affliction, and to those who are laboring before Me, consistently seeking My Face; the time has come for you to be blessed with My Restoration upon your life.

Your time and season have arrived.

You patiently endured, believing in My Name and standing on My Word; even when it appeared all hope was gone. I want you to know that not one tear was wasted.


You shall receive the promise.
Therefore, now is not the time for you to be timid.

Now is the time to boldly step forth,
     and seek My Face with all your heart.

Boldly decree My Word, and stand in faith to see the fulfillment of My Promises. Prophesy over that which has been dead in your life, and speak new life into that situation now!


This is a new season in your life.
My Child, step out in faith.

Step forth in the power of the fresh anointing I have placed over your life.
Restoration is at hand.
Praise Me now!


Read and Meditate on God's Word
Joel 2:25-26 - And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your GOD, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. 

Isaiah 41:20 - That they may see, and know, and consider, and understand together, that the hand of the LORD hath done this, and the Holy One of Israel hath created it. 

Psalm 98:1 - O sing unto the LORD a new song; for he hath done 
marvelous things: his right hand, and his holy arm, hath gotten him the victory.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment