Wednesday, April 5, 2017

It is Time to Start Prophesying Words of Life Over Your Situations (4.5.17)

My Child,
You have become weary because you have been stuck here for such a long time. The predicament you are in did not come overnight and may not leave overnight.

You asked others to pray, and that’s a good thing, but are you praying about your situation? It’s time for you to start prophesying words of life over your situation. 

Speak My Words and bind the words of the enemy. 
Loose yourself from everything that’s not blessing you. 
Prophesy over it right now
      and change the atmosphere around you.


Words of victory need to come from your mouth and enter into your own ears.
Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of GOD. 

Speak My Words over your life. 
Prophesy over this dry situation. 
Speak new life into your circumstances. 
Rise above the turmoil of your thoughts
   and emotions and speak the Word of GOD.

It’s time that you stand up and prophesy over the words that I’ve given you.   Keep My Word alive as you always keep it before you. Speak it aloud and watch this situation turn into a 
victory.

Precious One, let My Spirit rest within your soul. 
Call those things that be not as though they were.
Speak My Word over your life
     because My Word will never pass away.
 
Image result for prophesy over your situation

Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Ezekiel 37:4-5 - Again He said to me, "Prophesy over these bones and say to them, O dry bones, hear the word of the LORD." Thus says the Lord GOD to these bones, 'Behold, I will cause breath to enter you that you may come to life.'

Matthew 18:18 - Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Romans 10:17 - So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of GOD. 

Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)

Romans 4:17 - (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even GOD, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.

Luke 21:33 - Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment