Sunday, April 30, 2017

Call on Jesus' Name (4.30.17)

Beloved,
When you face the storms of life - even blinding, destructive storms - quiet your soul and calm your fears, for I Am with you.

Do not underestimate your ability to overcome difficulties.
At times, when it seems you will not make it, this is the time you need to call on Me, and trust in Me. I Am your help in times of trouble.


Call on Me and I will speak to your storm and command peace, so it will not wear you out.

Do not lose hope or become overwhelmed. 
Trust that I will hear your prayer of faith.
This is not the time to pull back. 
Let Me lift you up and carry you through.

Do not give up on Me.


Call on the name of My Son, Jesus, and I will answer you. I will guide you to that most secret place where we can be alone together.

I desire to fulfill all your needs.
I desire to restore what the enemy has robbed
     and taken from you.
There is nothing impossible for Me.

Call on My Name, and I will answer you.
 
 
Image result for CALL ON JESUS
 

Read and Meditate on God's Word:
2 Samuel 22:4 - I will call on the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

Jeremiah 32:17 - Ah Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee: 

Jeremiah 33:3 - Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. 

Psalm 50:15 - And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment