Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Stop Trying to Work Things Out in Your Own Strength. Embrace A Place of Peace... (4.12.17)

My Child,
I know I seem to be repeating myself,
   but you are asking Me the same things.

If you stand still for a moment, you would sense My Presence and hear My Words. You do not need to search for Me, or run to find My Presence, but only to remain still. I Am right here, and I Am listening to your every word.  My Son is the Prince of Peace, and it’s in this place of peace that you will find Him, that you will find Me.

I know you are expecting Me to display a mighty rushing wind; however, I'll be happy to show you so much more of My Love when you get seek a place of peace. I Am all around you, and I Am waiting for you to be quiet and settle into My Presence.  In the stillness; you will hear My still small voice giving you divine directions. Stop trying to work things out in your own strength.

Do not allow what you're going through in this season to be the reason you miss what I want to do in your life. I will give you what you need to overcome, and even quench the thirst that’s growing stronger in your heart. Yes, I will give you the ability and the gifts to do works for My Kingdom. However, in order to receive, I want you to set aside some time and seek Me in a place of 
peace so you can have what you need.

So come, get to know Me.  Get to know My Son, the Prince of Peace, the lover of your soul, and you will experience the fullness of Who I Am. Rest in Me, begin by knowing that I Am found in peace; and it’s in this place of peace that you will experience My Power and receive the answers you need.


Read and Meditate on God's Word:
1 Kings 19:12 - And after the earthquake a fire; but the LORD was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice. 

Psalm 119:165 - Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

Isaiah 26:3-4 - Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength: 

2 Thessalonians 3:16 - Now the Lord of
peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all. 

Philippians 4:7 - And the peace of GOD, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. 


No comments:

Post a Comment