Friday, April 14, 2017

God is Faithful & True (4.14.17)

My Child,
Do not doubt in your heart, or in your mind,
    that I will come through for you.
Do not waver in your faith, nor in the things
    I have said unto you.

Take your eyes off your situation
     and stay focused on Me.
Speak My Word and stand.
I will accomplish all that I have said,
   nothing is impossible for Me.
I AM faithful and true.

Take every thought captive and never give place to anything that I haven't spoken to you or shown you. Stop trying to figure things out, and stop saying I don’t see how this can work - that's My job.

Your job is to bring everything to Me in prayer,
     release them, and then trust in Me to honor My Word.
I AM faithful and true.

Think not that you are alone.
I Am with you in every step you take.

If you believe that I Am faithful and true,
       you will see the walls that were created
       by your wavering faith fall.

Therefore, gather your thoughts now,
      and walk according to My Word,
      for I AM faithful and true.

Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Ephesians 6:13 - Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of GOD, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 

2 Corinthians 10:5 - Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; 

Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised)

No comments:

Post a Comment