Friday, April 28, 2017

Alerted for the Battle & Prepared through Prayer, Putting on God's Armor Daily (4.28.17)

But thanks be to GOD!  He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ - 1 Corinthians 15:57

Faith Believers,
When I put on GOD’s armor daily, I am reminded that I am in a battle.

Awareness floods into my soul - that I have awakened to face another day of the enemy's attempt to destroy me. The good news is this, I know the Lord is with me and protecting me wherever I go.

He has provided both victory and protection for me
    in the midst of the day’s trials and tribulations.
He has given me His very own armor.
So with great joy, I pray, gratefully accepting and
    clothing myself with this armor.
Alerted for the battle, prepared through prayer, I move through
     the day’s battles, not with fear, but with confidence
     in my Lord’s victory.


  -  Marilyn

~ Prayer ~
Lord,
Today I thank You for Your Armor.

In faith now, I put Your armor on,
   that I might be fully clothed with You, Lord Jesus,
   and take my stand against the enemy.

I submit myself fully to You Lord, resisting the devil,
   believing Your Word that he will flee from me.

Thank You for the victory You provide daily on my behalf.
 

Amen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment