Sunday, April 16, 2017

An Easter Prayer (4.16.17)

Father GOD,
I come to you today to celebrate Jesus Christ, the King of Compassion and Lord of my life.

As my thoughts reflect on Resurrection Sunday,
   and that day of suffering,
   I realize that that Day was no ordinary Day.
That Day stands out from every other Day.

Resurrection Sunday, that Day of suffering and death opened the opportunity for us to choose eternal life.

Father, stir my unsaved loved ones to choose Your Son, Jesus as their Lord and Savior on this Resurrection Sunday. Speak to them in a personalized way that will give them every opportunity to make Jesus the Lord and Savior of their lives.

Thank You for Your love and mercy.
Thank You for Your amazing grace.

In the matchless Name of Your Son, Jesus Christ,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment