Monday, April 24, 2017

Do Not Worry About How Things Look - Do Not Allow Anything to Steal Your Joy (4.24.17)

My Child,
Do not allow what you see to control you or your day,
     and do not judge your situation as if you’re losing the battle. 


Just because you don’t feel you are overcoming, and just because you cannot see how things will work out; that does not mean that it’s over. Things aren't always what they appear to be.  Look to Me, the Author and Finisher of your faith, and do not allow the negative things to control you.  

Walk by faith, not by sight.

Don't you know that all things will work together for your good - because you love Me, and you are Mine?  Your steps are ordered by Me, and I will not allow iniquity to have control over you. 

I Am your loving Father.
So, cast all your cares upon Me
     and be anxious for nothing. 
In all things ask of Me, and I will reply graciously. 
However, remember the answers will come
     according to My Timing.


While I Am working in your life, be patient and
     refrain from murmuring and complaining. 
Focus on the good things, while counting your blessings.
Focusing on negative circumstances will rob you of your joy. 

Do not allow anything to steal your joy.  


I Am your loving Father, and I have supplied all your needs.
I Am faithful.
I keep My promises. 
Therefore, keep My Word in your heart.

Stay before Me in prayer always, and don’t worry
     about how things look, because things aren’t
     always what they appear to be.

Keep your eyes on Me.  

 

 Related image


Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Hebrews 12:2 - Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of GOD.

Micah 7:7 - Therefore I will look unto the LORD; I will wait for the GOD of my salvation: my GOD will hear me.

Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love GOD, to them who are the called according to his purpose. 

Psalm 119:133 - Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me.

Isaiah 55:8 - For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. 

1 Thessolonians 5:24 - Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it. 

Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for He is faithful that promised)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment