Tuesday, April 11, 2017

THE PAST IS THE PAST!! Stand, Pick Up Your Cross & Follow God. (4.11.17)

Philippians 3:13-14 - Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press towards the mark for the prize of the high calling of GOD in Christ Jesus.  


My Child,

Why are you still struggling with issues of the past?
It is time for your past to be just that… the past.

You keep dwelling 
on things that happened to you over and over again.  I know some things truly hurt you, but you must let them go.  You must move on. The past can’t hurt you anymore.

You’ve been in this place long enough, and there must be no more lingering. You can’t move on with Me, if you keep dwelling on the hurt and disappointment you went through.....  You must let go of the past and proceed with full confidence while fully trusting in Me.

You said you have trust in Me now show Me. 
Where is your faith? 


You will never get to the place I have chosen for you if you don’t let things go. I have called you to a much higher place. My Child, now is the time for you to take your rightful place. No one else can do the things that I have chosen for you to do.

Do not allow people and circumstances
    to control your future anymore,
    press on to your high calling in Me. 
I Am your destiny!

Stand, pick up your cross and follow Me. 
You’ve been dormant for too long.
You cannot remain where you are anymore.
I have ordained your destiny.
It’s up to you to follow it.

Will you leave the past behind and follow Me?
The door is open before you. 
There is a new beginning awaiting you.  


THE PAST IS THE PAST


Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Isaiah 43:18-19 - Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.


No comments:

Post a Comment