Sunday, April 23, 2017

Step Out in Faith. Your Journey has Begun. God Calls You, This Day, To Be Blessed. (4.23.17)

My Child,
Your journey has begun.

I have identified for you the way in which you should walk.
I’ve spoken to you and given you the spiritual understanding you need to advance towards the finish line.

Respond in faith to that which I have spoken and receive the blessing of this season in a glorious and unique way, for I call you this day to be blessed.


Step out in faith.
Rise up, and cast off doubt.
Remove double-mindedness, for I desire to bless you
        beyond all of your expectations. 
I desire to bless you beyond anything you can ever understand
        and beyond 
all you can ever comprehend.

Therefore, move forward in faith. 
Move in the strength and the power of My Might,
        and become one with Me. 


Press forward and walk with Me Beloved. 

Walk this path that I’ve set before you, and you shall see My glory manifest and abound in the promises I have spoken. 

So, I say to you, get up!
Rebuke stagnation and yield to what I Am doing. 
Be determined to press your way through and finish the race. 


Precious One, finishing what you started is the only way you will be able to receive all that I have promised.

My child, this is how I choose to bless those who are obedient to My Word and those who choose to walk by faith. 


Read and Meditate on His Word:

Joshua 1:9 - Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy GOD is with thee whithersoever thou goest. 

Psalm 71:16 - I will go in the strength of the Lord GOD: I will make mention of thy righteousness, even of thine only.

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain. 

Deuteronomy 28:1-2 - And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy GOD, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy GOD will set thee on high above all nations of the earth: And all these blessings shall come 
on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy GOD. 

James 2:20 - But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?


No comments:

Post a Comment