Thursday, April 27, 2017

Get Ready to Be Surprised (4.27.17)

My Child,
I Am going to bring you forth into this
      new season with many surprises.

The surprises that will come forth, will bless you, as well as others. However, do not be surprised by the fact that the work of the enemy will continue to attempt to come against you. Do not lose heart, and do not give up on the path that I have prepared for you. Keep your eyes on Me and press towards the prize that’s waiting for you, and be ready to receive.  

 
Do not try to get ahead of Me.
Stay on the path that I have laid out for you,
      and you will be blessed in many ways.

Oh, the abundance of My Kingdom is coming forth in your life in ways that you have not yet seen.  Therefore, be encouraged, and do not be disheartened by the things you’ll have to endure to receive the promises. 

The temporary discomfort can’t compare to the blessings.
So, please follow where I lead.
 
Yes, I heard you when you asked for help, and help is on the way. 

I Am sending someone whose assignment is to walk closely by your side, and help you with the increase.  My child, what you’re going to experience will be an inspiration to others.

Therefore, do not hesitate
      to seek Me for what you need.
Ask, and it shall be given;
      for I want your joy to be full.

Now, the answer to your question is yes. 

Yes, I will restore your health, heal wounds,
      and I’ll even restore to you the years the enemy touched.

You will recover it all. 
Stay yielded to Me,
      and get ready to be surprised.
 
 
Read and Meditate on His Word:
1 Peter 4:12 - Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:

Philippians 3:14 - I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of GOD in Christ Jesus. 

1 Corinthians 2:9 - But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which GOD hath prepared for them that love him.

2 Corinthians 4:17 - For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; 

John 16:24 - Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

Jeremiah 30:17 - For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD


Joel 2:25 - And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment