Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Come Boldly to the Throne of Grace & Mercy; Seek God's Face & Stand on His Word. (4.18.17)

My Child,
Don’t you dare allow yourself to give in to discouragement, heaviness, or to be overcome by evil.

Come dwell with Me and let Me break
       every chain that has bound you,
       and overcome evil with good.
Stand and pray with confidence in My Ability
       to answer your every prayer.
Put away all complaints, and pray,
       expecting your prayers to be answered.
I Am not a man that I should lie,
       nor a son of man that I would change My Mind.


the enemy is seeking ways to distract you by clouding your mind with doubt and confusion. Rest assured, I know his tricks, and so do you; and they have not changed. Therefore, you have nothing to fear. Come boldly before the throne of grace and mercy and seek My Face, and stand on My Word.

Start claiming My Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven, and watch Me move according to My Word.


It is time My Child, time to break away
       from all that held you captive for so long.
Come now, take your rightful place beside Me.
Stand on My Word and be blessed
       according to My riches in glory.
Stand now and ask, so that you can receive
       all that you need.

No longer shall you be on the outside looking in.  Knock and I will open the door for you, and not just any door, but the door which leads to your blessings.





Read and Meditate on My Word:
Numbers 23:19 - GOD is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Romans 12:21 - Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

Hebrews 4:16 - Let
us, therefore, come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Deuteronomy 28:2 - And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy GOD. 

Ephesians 6:13 - Wherefore take unto you the whole armor of GOD, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 


No comments:

Post a Comment