Monday, July 24, 2017

Believe God's Word & Know that You Have Not Missed Your Promised Blessing (7.24.17)

My Child,
I know that you may be feeling like you have missed what I have planned for you. However, I come to reassure you that you have not missed the blessings that I promised you.  What I planned for you, is for you, and I have not changed My Mind. 

Stop acting like the window for your blessing has come and gone. Do not allow time and mistakes to make you believe that you’ve missed your blessings. You must always remember this, “One day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day,” and I have everything timed perfectly.

Who told you that your time had passed?
Your time is in My Hand.

Although the visions and the promises seem to tarry,
     wait for them, they shall surely come to pass. 

Have confidence in My Word and the work
     that I Am doing in your life. 
I Am not through working in your life.
I Will continue to work until every promise is completed.

My Timing is not your timing.
My Thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My Ways.
Therefore, believe My Word and know that you have not
     missed your promised blessing.


My Word shall not return to Me void. 
A promise from Me is a promise that will come to pass.
I Am always faithful.

I Am faithful, even when you fail. I cannot allow My Word to return to Me void. I made a promise to Abraham, and even though Abraham made mistakes after I made a promise to him; his mistakes did not stop Me from fulfilling My Word in his life.

Therefore, don’t live your life as if it is over, when I Am still working in your life. Just as Abraham’s mistakes didn’t keep Me from blessing him, neither will your mistakes stop Me from blessing you. For all have sinned and come short of the glory of GOD.

My child, there is life beyond your past failures. 
There is joy beyond your disappointments.
There are blessings ahead for you.

Therefore, resist the devil, stagger not, hold onto My Word,
     and be fully persuaded that what I promised,
     I am able to bring to pass.

 

Read and Meditate on God's Word
Numbers 23:19 - GOD is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? 

Isaiah 55:8 - For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

Isaiah 55:10-11 - For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. 

Habakkuk 2:3 - For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the 
end, it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry. 

Romans 3:23 - For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of GOD; 
 
Romans 4:20-21 - He staggered not at the promise of GOD through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to GOD; And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform. 

Philippians 1:6 - Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ: 


2 Peter 3:8-9 - But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day. The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is long suffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.


No comments:

Post a Comment