Sunday, July 23, 2017

Rest in the Lord (7.23.17)

Matthew 11:28-29 - Come unto Me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you, and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

Matthew 26:45 - Then cometh he to his disciples, and saith unto them, sleep on now, and take your rest:

My Child,
When you don’t feel My Presence, do not feel as though you have done something wrong.  However, know that I Am allowing you this time to rest in Me; while I prepare your physical body for the next mission.


Do not worry that you are not kept busy all the time.
Know that the life that you are living is being smiled upon.
Know that the time will come when
     you will move mountains in My Name.
Know that all is well with your life as you trust Me.

Learn to rest in Me My child.

I rested so, shall 
you. Some things will take time for Me to show you
    but you must be patient and know that I Am GOD. 


No one will ever take you away from Me.
You are Mine, and remember to seek Me first
     in all that you do; as I hold you close
     and 
wipe away your tears.  

Now rest in Me.


Read and Meditate on God's Word
Genesis 2:2 - And on the seventh day GOD ended his work which he had made, and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. 

Mark 6:31 - And he said unto them, Come ye yourselves apart into a desert place, and rest a while: for there were many coming and going, and they had no leisure so much as to eat. 

John 16:12 - I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment