Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Release those Heavy Burdens, Rest & Know that All is Well (7.19.17)

Faith Believers,
I know sometimes the pressures of life seem to weigh you down, more than ever.  It seems that as soon as you get on your feet, something new comes along and knocks you back down. It feels as though everything is coming at you, from all sides, trying to make you fall under the pressure of the heavy load.  If that is what you are going through, then I want to encourage with this Word so that you can look up from where you are and see that the Lord is there, ready to take that load from you and turn it into a blessing.

Let these words minister to you this day......
  -  Marilyn



My Child,
Please don’t allow the trials of life to weigh you down. 
I know that what you are going through is not easy, and at times it seems impossible to break through and be free of the trials you face. 

However, know this, the enemy sees you as a threat to his kingdom. 

Yes, you are a threat! 

His attacks coming against you are a sign that he’s scared, and you are so close to your promised blessings.  Don’t stop praying and don’t stop believing - you have the victory, just hold on.
  
I want you to know that My Hand is with you, and there is nothing the enemy can do to stop it.  I Am in control of everything. You don’t have anything to worry about.  Just trust in My Word and continue to press your way through the enemy’s weak attempts to block your blessings. 

Oh, what a mighty God you serve, and it’s My pleasure to bless you.  Stay close to Me, dwell in My presence and talk to Me morning, noon and night. 

I will help you, instruct you
     and embrace you with My love.
So, come to Me and release those heavy burdens into My Hands. 
Let Me take them away from you. 
I AM the answer to every trial that comes your way,
      and I want you to rest and know ALL IS WELL.




Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Matthew 11:28-30 - Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. 

Luke 12:32 - Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

John 15:7 - If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

2 Corinthians 4:8-9 - We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair.  Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;

Philippians 4:6 - Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell GOD what you need, and thank him for all he has done.


1 Peter 5:7 - Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment