Sunday, July 30, 2017

You have Learned & Done Much; Now is the Time to Rest in God's Presence - Rest & Be Refreshed. (7.30.17)

I don’t know about you, but I confess I am guilty of not knowing when to stop and rest. Therefore, I thank the Lord for this reminder today. I pray that as I heed His Word this day, that you too will be obedient, and rest in the Lord.  Rest… so you can be renewed and refreshed to run this race.  
  - Marilyn
Hear His Word......

My Child,
There is much that you have learned and much that you have done; but now is the time to rest in My Presence.

You went through hard times that caused you to think there was no way things would work out for your good; and when you were tempted, you really started wondering about what I was doing.

Nevertheless, you chose to trust Me.

You chose to trust and believe in Me, rather than to give in
     to your doubts and 
fears; because you knew, deep down
     in the depths of your soul, that things would work out
     for your good.

Now, you need rest. 
The end is just around the corner
     and I need you to rest. 

Let this be a day of refreshing. 
I Am calling you to come,
     and rest in My Presence.

You have run hard and accomplished much, but you must
     rest and be refreshed for the remainder of your journey.

There is so much I still want to do in your life, and there are blessings coming that will exceed your imagination.  However, all of this begins by spending time in My Presence.

So, take the time to rest.
Take the 
time to rejoice in Me, this day.

For the best is yet to come.  




Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Psalm 116:7 - Let my soul be at rest again, for the LORD has been good to me.
 
Psalm 23:2-3 - He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 

Isaiah 28:12 - To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest, and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear.

Hebrew 4:9-11 - So there is a special rest still waiting for the people of GOD. For all who have entered into GOD’s rest have rested from their labors, just as GOD did after creating the world. So, let us do our best to enter that rest. But if we disobey GOD, as the people of Israel did, we will fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment