Thursday, July 20, 2017

Trust in the Lord (7.20.17)

Beloved,
You know within your heart that you have power.
All the power that you need is within you.
You must learn to use it.
It is up to you to use it.


Do not hold back on what I have given you.

You must learn to trust Me, to trust what I have given you.
Hold on to My Fathers Word and trust Me.
I can do anything but fail.

My Father's Word cannot return to Me void,
    it shall accomplish that which pleases Me.


Trust and believe the promises I have spoken over your life.
I have not left you.
I have not abandoned you.


I Am leading you, hearing and answering your prayers.

I Am fulfilling promises made and I Will call things
     into line with My Father's Word.

Whenever you are weak, feast in Me.


I Am Jesus Christ of Nazareth.



Faith Believers,
There are times that the Lord assigns certain tasks to us.
It is in those times that we need to trust in Him for all we need to get the job done. We must not allow the circumstances to dictate to us whether we will obey GOD.
We must be obedient and know that He is with us in all we do.
He will never ask us to do anything without the way already being made. 


He would never allow us to fail. It does not matter that you do not feel worthy enough, for we all have fallen short of the Glory of GOD.
What matters is your willingness to obey the Lord.
He has already looked beyond your faults; He knows you can do it.
You must use the blessings the Lord has given you.
You must use what is in your hands, His Holy Word.
  -  Marilyn
 
  



Read and Meditate on God's Word: 
Deuteronomy 28:1-2 - And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy GOD, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy GOD will set thee on high above all nations of the earth: And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy GOD. 

Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. 

Isaiah 55:11 - So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. 

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

No comments:

Post a Comment