Sunday, July 16, 2017

Stand on the Faith of God's Promises & Abilities (7.16.17)

My Child,
Why do you look to others for what you need? 
I know your heart aches, but didn’t I tell you
   that I would supply your every need,
   according to My riches in Glory?

Did you not believe Me? 

Then why do you continue to ask them to supply your needs? You are My righteous one; you do not have to beg them.  The righteous will never be forsaken or have to beg.  


Look to Me when all seems lost in your life, and when your hope seems to fade.  My Child, now is the time that I Will raise you up, and allow you to move in My Power. 

The time has come for you to experience My glory
     and all that I have desired to do in your life.


You may not have the strength to fight, but I will raise you up.
I never intended for you to stand alone, as I accomplish all that I desire to do in your life.  I have promised that I would stand with you through your trials. 

Stand in faith on the promises that I decree before you, and you will see them come to pass; for I Am the GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. 
I Am the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.
I make the impossible become possible,
     and I will part the red sea in your life.  


Have faith in My Ability to deliver you through your present crisis. 
It is within My power and authority to cause the righteous to prevail. 
Nothing is more important than knowing that
      My Plan will come to pass in your life.


Do not fear the raging rivers or storms that you see. 

You might see them as an obstacle, but I seem them
     as an opportunity for Me to be glorified. 
I Will make a way through all the obstacles that stand before you. 
I Will make a way where there is no way. 

So, shed no more tears over what the enemy has done
     in your life, or for the things you’ve lost,
     for I Am the GOD of restoration,
     and I Will restore to the righteous all that was lost.


Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Psalm 9:10 - And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

Psalm 34:17 - The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

Psalm 34:19 - Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.

Psalm 37:25 - I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.

Psalm 55:22 - Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

Joel 2:25-26 - And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.  

Phillipians 4:19 - But my GOD shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment