Sunday, July 9, 2017

Have Simple Faith and Trust God (7.9.17)

My Child,
Although you cannot clearly see your way,
     that does not mean that I Am not in control.

Just as a seed is hidden in the soil, and takes 
time to manifest; there are times when My Blessings will not manifest overnight. Do not be discouraged when things don’t happen on your time; and understand that that does not mean Blessings aren’t on the way. Have simple faith and trust. Believe it will be there when you need it.
 
Trust that I Am continuing to prepare the way for you.
Even in your unfaithful moments,
     I continue to keep My Word.

Have simple faith and see with your spiritual eyes.
Have simple faith and trust like My servant Abraham,
     and you will see miracles happen in your life.
 
Simple trust and faith are the keys to opening the doors.

Have faith and trust in Me once again,
     for soon the daylight will break through
     in every dark area in your life, and
     all My Promises will manifest in your life.
 
 
 

 
 
Read and Meditate on God's Word
Psalm 91:2 - I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my GOD; in him will I trust. 

Mark 11:22 - And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in GOD. 

John 20:29 - Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed. 

 
Romans 4:20-21 - He staggered not at the promise of GOD through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to GOD; And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment