Sunday, July 2, 2017

Standing at the Threshold of Restoration, Joy & Harvest (7.2.17)

My Child,
Some of the most effective trials of your life, will come
     at your weakest and most vulnerable moments.

They will come at times when it looks like all hope is gone, and it will appear that I have forgotten about you. However, I say to you, on this day, "Hold on! Help is on the way."
 
Believe that I AM who I Am. Believe that I Am the GOD that can, and will, bring new life out of what appears to be dead. Child, you may not understand why something's happen, however, I can make a bad situation work out for your good. There are times I will allow things to happen so that My Power and Glory can be displayed in situations, and to increase your faith in My Word.
 
You are standing at the threshold of a glorious time of
      restoration, joy, and harvest in the Kingdom.
However, you are facing an impossible situation where it appears
      that I have abandoned you.

Do you honestly think that I would abandon the one
      that I love so much as you?
No, My child, I would not.

I ask you to have faith in this dark hour and to trust
      in who I Am.
Remember, all that I have done for you in times past,
      when you felt all hope was gone?
Remember My constant faithfulness?
 
This is your day to stand, and trust in Me.
Do not allow despair or discouragement
      to creep into your spirit.

Stand up and put on your armor. 

Get ready for battle, for this is a day of victory, and not of defeat.
Resist the devil and he will flee from you, and you will surely
      see My salvation, blessing, and glory in this situation.



Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Mark 9:23-24 - Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.  And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief. 

Matthew 17:20 - And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove, and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Matthew 21:21 - Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.

Mark 11:22 - And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in GOD.


 
~ My Prayer Confession ~
Thank you, Heavenly Father, 
For helping me through this very trying time of my life.

I am so grateful for Your patience with me
     and that You are always there, ready to forgive
     and help me back on my feet.

Thank
you, Lord.

Oh Lord, I do believe, therefore, please help me
     in those times of unbelief.

I know that, because of You, I will make it through;
I know it is going to be all right.

Thank you God!!
 
In Your Son, Jesus Name!
 
Amen
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment