Friday, July 14, 2017

Do Not Fear. Do You Know How Strong I Made You, How Strong You Are! You Will Make It... (7.14.17)

My Child,
Why do you fear? 
I have proven Myself over and over. 
Cast that spirit of fear off of you,
  for it does not belong to Me. 

I never gave you a spirit of fear.
I gave you a spirit of power. 
Remember the gifts I have imparted 
in you,
    and use them.

Yes, I know you are under pressure. 
Please don’t forget, the Greater One is with you.
I Will not let the waters overtake you.
No, they will not overflow thee.  

 
Do you realize how strong you are?

In Christ Jesus, you can do all things.
You are more than a conqueror.

There are some who gave up on life over the very same issues you are dealing with. I Am strengthening your inner man by My Holy Spirit; and I Am  keeping you so you won’t faint at the tribulations that come your way. 

I know your flesh wants you to give up,
    because of the trials you are experiencing.
However, it’s the Holy Spirit within,
    telling you that you will live and not die! 

Yes, I Am carrying you right now,
    but I Am teaching your hands to war
    and your fingers to fight; because
    what you’re going through is for My glory.
Yes, you are going to make it!
 
Rise up My Child, and command that
    which is troubling you to leave in My Name.
Regardless of how hot the fire may get,
    you will not be burned, the flame will not come near you.

You are covered with the blood of Jesus Christ!
I AM your protection.  
 
In your weakness, I Will strengthen you and I Will keep you lifted with My Hand of righteousness.

I Will keep you rooted
    and grounded every step of the way. 
You must know that I Am with you.
I Am the One, who has blessed you
    with all spiritual blessings in Heavenly places.

I Am your strength;
    therefore, do not fear, you will make it!

 
 

Read and Meditate on God's Word:
2 Timothy 1:6-7 - Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of GOD, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands.  For GOD hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 

Deuteronomy 31:8 - And the LORD,
he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

1 John 4:4 - Ye are of GOD, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in 
you,

Mark 11:23 - For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. 

Psalm 144 - Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: 

Psalm 118:17 - I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. 

Romans 8:37 - Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.  than he that is in the world. 
 
Isaiah 43:2 - When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment