Wednesday, July 5, 2017

You Have Come Through the Fire; Take Time to Rest, To Seek God's Face & Be at Peace. (7.5.17)

Beloved,
Stop striving and be at rest. 
Your days have been very stressful
     and the distractions numerous. 
You have been in the fire, and have been tested. 
You have been 
tried and found to be faithful.

I have found you to be strong, and
     you have come through the fire. 

I need you to take time now to come into My Rest and be strengthened, restored, and renewed.  Cast your cares upon Me, and trust that I Will bring those things that have been troubling to you, to a conclusion.


Do not be afraid, and do not worry
     about the days ahead. 
I Will encourage you in the days ahead. 

You will be victorious in all that you set your hand to do, for I Am with you.  Just seek My Face today and be at peace.  I will certainly give you wisdom and direct your steps. 


So, stop striving and be at rest!


“Be still…” (ESV)
“Cease striving…” (NASB)
“Stop your fighting…(Holman)
“Be in awe…” (ISV)
“Let go [of your concerns]!” (GOD’s WORD)

 
 
Read and Meditate on God's Word:
1 Samuel 12:16 - Now therefore stand and see this great thing, which the LORD will do before your eyes. 

Job 37:14 - Hearken unto this, O Job: stand still, and consider the wondrous works of GOD. 

Psalm 46:10 - Be still, and know that I am GOD: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. 

Matthew 11:28-30 - Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.  Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  For My yoke is easy and My burden is light
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment